Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Top 150 Conservative Websites for July 2012

Over at Doug Ross @ Journal, there is a listing of the top 150 conservative websites ranked according to traffic in the month of July.  Blah...blah...blah...y'all read all of them.  So do I.  No surprises there.  They are all great.

But the BIG news is I won an award, too! And after only blogging for 4 months. I think that's quite an accomplishment. Oh...wait...I didn't win this. This is a collective win. We all won this award, because you lovely people went out and built roads for me, and factories, and invested in bridges, and there was a great teacher somewhere in my life. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart.

This time it's true.

I'm digging so I've got unlimited potential.


UPDATED!

I am awarding the first Sky's The Limit Award to You Didn't Build That. Well...second, really.  I won the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment