Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eye Candy - UPDATED WITH REAL EYE CANDY

Yup. Just what I fantasize about.

Yummy. Just look at that stance. Half of him even
has the white man's overbite. Sooooo sexy.
I know, totally code. 

What woman can stop the images swirling in her head at this
virile and athletic action shot? Come on, ladies, admit it.
This is serious swoon material. I mean, after you
retrieve your bike.

Actually, this is what I fantasize about.
Every day.


TOP NOTCH Commenter, Library-Gryffon reminded me what REAL eye candy is.


Ladies....



2 comments:

  1. I think I need to go find some photos of Paul Ryan to cleanse the palate, so to speak.

    Yes, the last picture is truly the eye candy of that lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Ryan is eye candy. GOD! I wish I had thought of that. I just might have to update this post to include some real dessert. The juxtaposition is especially sweet when you realize that Obama is the one who brought it up.

      His conceit really knows no bounds.

      I could just puke.

      Delete