Lovely. AND delicious.
Jim Treacher gives us a list of reasons why some of us (MANY of us) might want to exact a little sweet revenge through our right to vote.
I’ll have to differ with the next President of the United States. Voting really is the best revenge:
- It’s revenge for being told you’re unpatriotic for wanting to keep the money you’ve earned.
- It’s revenge for being falsely accused of screaming racial epithets at Congressmen, and then being called a racist for demanding proof that never comes because it doesn’t exist.
- It’s revenge for a massive stimulus that massively failed to stimulate anything but the bank accounts of Obama’s cronies at our expense, and for shovel-ready jobs that were “not as shovel-ready as we expected.”
- It’s revenge for putting up with a corrupt media that has abdicated its responsibilities in order to flack for the Democrats, even as the leader of the Democratic Party snubs them in favor of Letterman, The View, and “the Pimp with a Limp.”
- It’s revenge for the years-long smear campaign against Sarah Palin and her family.
- It’s revenge for having to hear about Big Bird, binders, bayonets, Bain, Seamus the dog, magic underpants, Sandra Fluke’s sex life, and all the other distractions Obama’s supporters have had to resort to, because they can’t exactly talk about his record.
- It’s revenge for being lied to every single day, on every single issue, and then being maligned and lied about and called a racist for daring to notice.
- It’s revenge for Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glen Doherty, whose lives were sacrificed by their own government on the anniversary of 9/11, and whose murders were falsely blamed on the First Amendment because otherwise somebody might forget that Obama eventually gave the order to kill Bin Laden.
- It’s revenge for having to listen to the 44th President of the United States blame all his failures on anyone and everyone but himself.
- It’s revenge for “You didn’t build that.”
- It’s revenge for Obamacare.
- It’s revenge for “I won.”
Here are some additional reasons:
- It's revenge for snubbing our oldest ally, Britain, and our best ally in the Middle East, Israel.
- It's revenge for denying God and Israel three times at the DNC.
- It's revenge for being asked to vote with my lady parts, instead of my brain.
- It's revenge for Border Agent Brian Terry, and the hundreds of Mexican citizens killed in Fast and Furious.
- It's revenge for four years of crushing unemployment.
- It's revenge for forcing more Americans on to food stamps than any other president in history.
- It's revenge for my children who will pay the price for his insane spending.
- It's revenge for the disastrous Arab Spring.
- It's revenge for simply watching the protesting Iranians being butchered in a "lively debate".
- It's revenge for our president telling the world at the UN that our First Amendment is no longer pertinent and that the future must not belong to those who slander Islam.
I'm keeping my First Amendments rights -- ALL of them, thank you, Mr. President. So f*&k Islam. The future is NOW.
I'm sure every single person out there can think of more. It's been a real carnival ride with this clown.