Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Yes, I Threw Them Away."


The world is going insane.
A Russian mother told witnesses she threw her two young sons to their deaths from a 15th-floor balcony because she was "fed up" with them, RT News reported Monday.
Ryabkova reportedly later told witnesses she was "fed up with children" and "decided to get rid of them."
I do not want to live in this world anymore.  I want to live in a world where if someone does something this horrific, this insanely selfish, they are promptly dragged away and executed the next morning.  Done.  Deal.

THE END

We care far too much for those who act on sociopathic, narcissistic impulses and not one damn bit for those destroyed because of it.

I need to buy an island. 


4 comments:

  1. We'll go in halvsies with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in. We have quite a few off the coast here in Australia.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put you down.

      I've never been to Australia, but my brother works there for Chevron at the new natural gas fields. Does a month on/month off schedule and divides his time between Australia and Alaska. He loves it.

      And my husband's brother is seriously looking to move there. So I could come with a whole passel of folks.

      Delete