Thursday, February 7, 2013

"...and also, celebrities are morons."


I couldn't have said it better myself.




This kid is pretty darn smart. Someone raised her right. And it wasn't her "daddy", Obama. But she needs to be careful and not ticked off all the people who might need a job because she needs her room cleaned, and I don't imagine her REAL mom is going to do that.  Or maybe she should just call up Michelle, her new "mom" and see whether being the "child" of the president comes with housecleaning.

Apparently it does come with food stamps. And $400.00 purses. And cash.




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't that kid terrific? She puts out videos frequently. One of her videos was of her singing a Justin Beiber song. Pretty good.

      Delete
  2. Yep, that kid has her head screwed on right!

    Well said..

    The only thing I have to say to actors is "shut up and act" and to singers "shut up and sing". We pay to watch your films and listen to your albums, not to listen to your political cluelessness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even say that to scientists! Like Einstein, even though dead, one sees his pithy phrases on bumper stickers everywhere:

      ONE CAN NOT PREPARE FOR WAR AND PREPARE FOR PEACE AT THE SAME TIME.

      Oh...I think, actually, that's EXACTLY how one goes about it, idiot.

      Just because someone is incredibly smart in one area of study doesn't meant he or she has a clue about human nature and good and evil, which are the only real reasons we have government.

      Oh...and I lump politicians into that "just shut up" crowd. They know less than anyone.

      Delete
  3. Yeah well I would lump politicians in there too but I know getting a politician to shut up is an impossibility...hehe

    ReplyDelete