Monday, April 30, 2012

SAY CHEESE

Probably not wise to go to the girlfriend you just dumped when you develop a bad toothache. Hell hath no fury and all that....
A Polish woman is facing three years in prison after she removed all of her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just days after their breakup.
 "I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out."
Marek Olszewski, 45, reportedly showed up at Mackowiak's dental office complaining of toothache just days after he broke up with her. She then allegedly gave him a "heavy dose" of anesthetic, locked the door and began removing all of his teeth one at a time.
Never rile a woman who has access to heavy sedation and power tools. You are looking for trouble, if you ask me.




No comments:

Post a Comment