Sunday, April 1, 2012

WHO KNEW IT COULD BE SO SIMPLE?

I am constantly amazed at how difficult I make life when my betters like my governor, Moonbeam, make it so simple.  Becoming a millionaire is just a matter of saving every freaking penny you ever make -- before taxes -- for years! There.  See how easy that is?

Brown also defended calling his proposal a "millionaires tax" on his initiative campaign website, even though the income threshold would be $250,000.
"Anybody who makes $250,000 becomes a millionaire very quickly if you save it. You just need four years," Brown said. "It is a millionaires tax. It taxes millionaires, right? And it's for schools. And it protects public safety."

There are no words for the stupid.  Speechless.  Only gestures will do. 

Sean M. at DOUBLEPLUSUNDEAD sums it up: Now, if you’ll excuse me, I seem to have driven my palm straight through my face and into the back of my head.

Me, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment