Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life Imitating Art

Well, if you can even call it art.

Years ago I laughed my head off at this video. I have ridden more than a few horses whose name should have been "Nasty Attitude." And I've been in enough show barns to attest to the fact that every other name in this video is a nickname for some expensive pony. HAHAHAHA!

WARNING!!!! NSFW! Or even around small children and pets.


So this ACTUAL race at Monmouth Park is deliciously hysterical to me as the names of the horses are real. Of course, "My Wife Knows Everything" wins. Did you any doubt?



See, guys, it's that LITTLE bit of doubt that gets you into such trouble.



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Perfect, from a different perspective. My Wife Knows Nothing comes up on Lady Mutada and then My Wife Knows Everything wins. Lady Mutada finishes out of the money, serves her right, the little tramp. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA!

      This had me falling over on my sofa laughing. My daughter came out of her bedroom to see what I was laughing at so hard.

      Delete