Friday, March 21, 2014

Shit no one cares about but me.

I realize I've been terribly remiss in not posting lately at all but honestly, I've been terribly busy. And then you reach a point (or at least I do) where you feel that you've been absent for so long that you need Something Big to post about or why bother? I mean, who really cares if you disappear forever? So you become even LESS able to post...vicious circle...

So I've been wrestling with long essay posts about RSPECT or Flight 370 or zombies or zombies on Flight 370 or disrespectful zombies on Flight 370...you know..important stuff...until my husband just called me from SoCal and told me he met Mitt and Ann Romney this evening!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! (I'm certain Mitt and Ann would frown on my uncouth enthusiasm...but JEEBUS!) Hubby said they are the nicest people you would ever want to meet and that they were just delightful. Of course it was around horses and not politics, so that's always a better environment than the bullshit that is politics. Who isn't having a good time around horses?

So that's it. I don't have anything else to offer. Just -- HUBBY MET THE ROMNEYS!!!!

Oh...and all you liberals who trashed these good people? FUCK YOU!


7 comments:

  1. We're happy to see you no matter what you post. And, yes, this is also what I've heard about the romneys- not only nice but moral and decent. And the assassination they went through in the press has not changed them, apparently, they let that shit flow off them. If everyone had gotten off their asses instead of spouting crypto-liberal lies like Romney is JUST AS BAD!!!!! we'd have these nice people in the white house, and not wingnuthead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Honestly, life has gotten crazy around here and even CRAZIER out there...I can't keep track of all of it and find the time to write anything worth reading before it is all new and ever crazier!

      My head is spinning.

      But I always miss the few good friends I've made here when I don't post. I feel a little sad and isolated when I don't hear from anyone...and then I realize I need to make a fucking effort! HA! So thanks.

      And yes, the Romney's are lovely and unscathed by the vicious press. Hubby said Mitt looks about 30 years old now...he was looking haggard at the end of the campaign.

      Delete
  2. I don't care what anybody says; that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...right? There is something really creepy about a country that would elect an arrogant POS and his beastly wife over people like the Romneys.

      What ARE we....as a country????

      Delete
  3. The whole surreal strip-tease scene from Pennies from Heaven is worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. Wrong thread. See what happens when you're gone too long, I get all out of practice.

      Delete
    2. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay.......more guilt. :(

      Delete