Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I don't know what this means and I don't care.

Just saw this new WARNING from Google or Blogger or basically I don't give a shit who.

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies.


You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.

I don't know if I use cookies or not. I can barely post. I'm not going to learn or investigate or spend one tiny little second finding out.

Fuck off.

European laws. If I have any European visitors...get bent.




6 comments:

  1. European laws? Not only do I not care about European laws, I don't care for a lot of the Europeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. And I am typing this IN AMERICA. When did it happen that I am responsible for international laws while just screwing around on my computer? This is going to get worse, mark my words. With Obama and Co. handing over the internet to the UN, we will ALL become serfs to our international overlords. They can bite me.

      Delete
  2. The entire continent can FO! They have all become surrender monkeys
    hell bent on making the Frogs look like Audie Murphy. What are these
    assholes going to do, throw runny chest and warm beer at us?


    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate auto correct! Cheese, not chest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm so glad you took the time to straighten that out! I had no idea why anyone, even Europeans, would throw a runny chest at someone! HAHAHAHA! Auto correct is AWESOME!

      And yes, Europe has gone from a continent that just COULD NOT get along, to one so eager to get along they have no idea where they are going.

      Delete
  4. Yeah! I got this and I gave them some feedback that I don't think they're gonna like.

    ReplyDelete